The Taste of Santa Fe
The Inn on the Alameda invites you to enhance your vacation by experiencing the blend of our unique cultural heritage and sparkling culinary scene with our Taste of Santa Fe package. These afternoon walking tours are led by a knowledgeable chef/guide from the Santa Fe Cooking School, now located in their large new state-of-the-art facility at 125 North Guadalupe. Participants stroll through the city, stopping off at four unique dining destinations, with a focus on either culture and cuisine or fine dining Santa Fe-style. Along the way, guests will have a chance to taste the menus, meet the chefs and owners, and gain a better understanding of the eclectic mix of old and new, traditional and contemporary, that influences the exciting regional Santa Fe cuisine. The next day, luncheon is prepared with a demonstration cooking class at the school, encouraging guests to incorporate this southwestern flair and flavor into their own kitchens.
Three-night package rates:
Package total for the Taste of Santa Fe culinary adventure ranges from $765 to $1,977, depending on the room type selected, number of people, and stay dates. Based on double occupancy, the package includes:
- Three (3) nights’ accommodations at Inn on the Alameda in a variety of cozy guestrooms
- A 3-hour afternoon culinary walking tour for two (2), led by a knowledgeable chef/guide from the Santa Fe Cooking School. (Please remember to bring comfortable shoes and a warm jacket and hat in cooler weather.)
- A 2½ hour Demonstration Cooking Class for two (2) at the Santa Fe School of Cooking, with lunch to follow
- “Taste the Agoyo Lounge” experience for two (2)
- The Inn’s “Breakfast of Enchantment” continental buffet each morning
- Afternoon Wine & Cheese Reception daily
**Rates for this three-night package vary depending on number of guests, room type, and dates selected. An additional charge of $92 per night applies after two (2) persons in a room, limited to three (3) adults maximum per room. This unique culinary package is only offered for the dates listed below.
The Taste of Santa Fe Dates
|Culinary walking tours take place on weekday afternoons, and the cooking class occurs the following day; a 3-night stay is required.|
|February 2014||6, 7 & 8||20, 21 & 22||27, 28 & Mar 1|
|March 2014||6, 7 & 8||13, 14 & 15||20, 21 & 22||27, 28 & 29|
|April 2014||3, 4 & 5||10, 11 & 12||17, 18 & 19||24, 25 & 26|