Renaissance to Goya
The Original Renaissance to Goya Package
From January 2 to March 9, 2014, the Inn on the Alameda and the New Mexico Museum of Art invite you to experience Renaissance to Goya, Prints and Drawings from Spain. The New Mexico Museum of Art is the only venue in the U.S. to host this renowned exhibition, presented by the British Museum in collaboration with the New Mexico Museum of Art. Be our guest for three nights at the Inn on the Alameda, that enchanting small hotel in old Santa Fe, at a special rate in honor of this very special exhibit.
Please call (800) 289-2122 for more information, or book now. This 3-night package includes:
- Three (3) nights’ accommodations, single or double occupancy (additional nights may be booked at standard rates, subject to availability)
- Entrance to the New Mexico Museum of Art to enjoy the Renaissance to Goya exhibit, where docent tours are available for those interested in a deeper look
- The Culture Pass booklet, granting admission to 14 New Mexico museums and Monuments (a $25 per person value)
- The Inn’s Breakfast of Enchantment each morning
- Our afternoon wine-and-cheese reception
Three-night Package total ranges from $357 to $943, depending on number of people, room-type, and dates selected; package total does not include applicable taxes. Choose any three consecutive nights between January 2 and March 9, 2014 to take advantage of this special offer.
An additional charge of $35 per night will apply after two (2) persons in a room; a maximum of three (3) adults per guestroom.
Photo Credit: José Camarón (1731-1803), An Oriental woman, Drawing, 214 x 149 mm. © The Trustees of the British Museum